ok, i know its been a while, and i'll try to get back into the habit... but i just had to post to say that LOST is the most amazing show of all time ever. period.
if you're watching and want to start some dialog, i'm down. here are some topics for discussion:
the oceanic 6
the frieghter four
aaron austin
jacob and the shack
sayid (wow)
jack's beard (my inspiration)
who's in the coffin?
or create your own thread/discussion...
friggin amazing...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
YAY LOST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I too have a beard.
I don't even know where to begin with discussion...
So what happens to Claire, if that's her Aaron that we saw with Kate? Why doesn't Jack want to see the kid? I could go on with questions.
You should read the 'Lost' blog at powells.com...very deep.
i do read the one at powells.com- and yes, J. Wood blows my mind.
My hypothesis on aaron: Jack somehow finds out claire is his half sister, and she either dies or is left on the island. Jack doesn't want to see aaron because he's lying to protect claire or the lying is becoming too much for him already (thus leading to the bearded drunk Jack we loved at the end of season 3).
yay beards!
and wow! the desmond epi last week was i thin one of the best ones LOST has ever shown.
I'm just getting into "Lost" and I'm just curious as to how the bearded drunk Jack is your inspiration? I'm sure that you have a great answer... as I'm not completely up 2 speed with "Lost" yet however, I do plan on getting there:-). I do know that Jacks dad is in the coffin... correct?
Kat
bearded jack was part of the two hour finale of season 3. you'll get there, and I applaud you, sir kat, for jumping on the LOST bandwagon (music by DriveShaft)
You don't have to publish this comment...however, I'm not a sir, I'm a sir-ette (smile) I feel like maybe I've commented on a male only blog... I do apologize if this is gender specific.
Anyway, guess I'll go buy season 3, you didn't even give me a hint...it's ok, I 4-give. :-)
Kat
sorry, kat. i thought you were my roommate, whom we call kat. hahahaha--enjoy the seasons, and remember that they're online at abc.com
Ok, thnx. See you friday at Praise and Prayer.
Kat
Post a Comment