So i came across this petition a few weeks ago: It's a petition to end the career of filmmaker Uwe Boll. He has vowed that if a million people sign this petition, he will never make another film. I've not seen one of his films, due largely to the fact that they look awful, and from reviews I've read, I've underestimated how bad they really are. All three of his american-released films are in the Internet Movie Database "bottom 100 films of all-time"list. The more I read and watch about this guy, the more of a jerk he seems to be, but that's just me.
So the people at Stride Gum have sweetened the pot a little: they've promised that if the petition gets signed by the 14th of May, they will give out 1 million packs of gum, one to each of the signers. With both my love for movies and my love for gum, I've decided to post this to encourage you to sign this petition. You know you want free gum, and you know you hate bad movies. Signing this may get us both free gum AND less bad DVD clutter to sift through.
On another note, LOST is continuing to blow my mind. Anyone who wants to bounce thoughts around about the twists we've seen in the last few weeks or predictions about the finale, bring em on.
Thanks to the people who've commented on the poetry stuff on here...I appreciate the feedback.
And happy mother's day, mom. I love you...
----------------
Now playing: The Weepies - Can't Go Back Now
via FoxyTunes
Monday, May 12, 2008
free gum?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment